Male Makeup? Doing Make Up on a Male (Featuring Maybelline Products)



In this Commix and More video, I applied make up on Nico's face. The make up products used are the following: Maybelline smooth all-in-one powder (bought it on a sale at 199pesos), Maybelline fit me foundation in the shade of classic ivory #120 (bought in Lazada sale for just 199), Maybelline fit me concealer (Lazada sale 2 for 299 pesos only), Maybelline V shape duo stick (bought in the mall at 399 pesos), Maybelline brow precise (149 pesos), water candy tint (100 pesos), and Ever Bilena lip and check tint (it's around 70 - 100 pesos). I am not really an expert in applying make up at all, so please bear with me :-D. Nico always buy me make up products which I do not really know how to use so I convinced him to be my model for this video for test purposes HAHAHA 😊 Please subscribe to the channel and leave comments below if you would like us to make videos about make up. Thank you for watching!

Other YouTube videos from Commix and More:
Commix and More on YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Install Microsoft Teams in iPhones and iPad (iOS) - XUGS Flexible Learning (Episode 4)

Mirror Android Phone Screen to Laptop or PC (Tethered through USB)