Products I use for Valentines Make Up (Featuring Maybelline, Revlon, Everbelina)



The products I used in this video are from the following brands: Maybelline, Revlon, Everbelina, etc. These products are very goof products for day-to-day use. I also included the Nichido eyelash curler for this video since I wanted to curl my lashes a little. In this video, I will show you the different products I use to put on my makeup. This might not be the daily makeup I do. But I will show you how to use these products. This is a makeup tutorial for beginners and it is done in a simple way to have a simple look. Complete list in the video in itself. What are your daily makeup brands? Please feel free to share your comments, questions or suggestions below. Please do not forget to like and SUBSCRIBE to our channel, Commix and More. Thank you for watching!

Other YouTube videos from Commix and More:
Commix and More on YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Install Microsoft Teams in iPhones and iPad (iOS) - XUGS Flexible Learning (Episode 4)

Mirror Android Phone Screen to Laptop or PC (Tethered through USB)