Whats Inside My February Makeup Kit? (Make Up by Mherry)



Want to see what is inside my makeup kit or "kikay" kit? In this video, I will show you what is inside my kikay kit or makeup pouch. Here you will be able to see my makeup kit list. These cosmetic products I have here are from some of the well know cosmetics maker like Maybelline, Everbelina and Revlon. Inside my makeup bag, you will see only the essentials needed for day-to-day makeup and the most easily stored products. I hope you like this video, if you have questions, clarifications and comments, please leave it below. If you like this, click that thumb up! Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to our channel, Commix and More Tutorials. Thank you for watching!

Other YouTube videos from Commix and More:
Commix and More on YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Install Microsoft Teams in iPhones and iPad (iOS) - XUGS Flexible Learning (Episode 4)

Mirror Android Phone Screen to Laptop or PC (Tethered through USB)