Hardwork surpasses Geniuses (What I learned from the Original Naruto series)



Note: All Naruto scenes are NOT owned by me. It is fully owned by TV Tokyo. All rights and copyright is due to the company. In this Commix and More video, I will be telling you what I have learned about the series which I absolutely love, the original Naruto series. The clip from Naruto is a showdown between Sasuke and Rock Lee. Rock Lee showed that hard work beats geniuses. Something we should all learn from. Hope you like this video. Thank you for watching.

Other YouTube videos from Commix and More:
Commix and More on YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Install Microsoft Teams in iPhones and iPad (iOS) - XUGS Flexible Learning (Episode 4)

Mirror Android Phone Screen to Laptop or PC (Tethered through USB)